The entire human body needs blood supply to work properly, of which the penis is a part. Insufficient blood flow to the sex organs not only harms sexual functions but also contributes to deformities like Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Moreover, it also decreases self-confidence and self-esteem. There are several ways to get rid of ED including ways such as generic medicines, surgery, implantation, and even exercise.
However, there are several exercises to increase blood flow to the penis.
Types of Exercises To Increase Blood Flow
Kegel Exercises are exercise to increase blood flow to penis that targets pelvic floor muscles. One of the several benefits of Kegel Exercise is that it improves the control over the bladder. It targets the bulbocavernosus muscle, which helps the penis in erection by filling it with blood. This exercise also engages the pubococcygeus muscle. This muscle helps in flowing out blood from the erect penis. Kegel Exercise also increase blood flow to pelvic region.
Sexologists also recommend kegel exercises for men to last longer. This exercise may seem complicated, but we can perform it easily with some practice. We have to contract pelvic floor muscles, i.e., the muscle involved when we stop urinating in the middle internally. Also, kegel exercise helps to treat erectile dysfunction.
One of the beneficial exercises to increase blood flow to groin is squats. It is a compound exercise that targets different muscles such as the glutes, quads, hamstring, groin, calves, etc. Squats also increase blood flow to pelvic region. The correct posture for performing a squat is:
- Stand by keeping your back straight and keep your feet shoulder-width distant from each other.
- Just like you sit on a chair, bend your knees and push the hip out.
- Keep going down until your thighs come parallel to the floor.
- Repeat the same
Aerobic Exercises are also exercised to increase blood flow to the penis, which is best helpful for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED). One should not avoid Cardio Exercise if he is concerned about treating erectile dysfunction. Cardio can include exercises such as running, cycling, climbing, sit-ups, rowing, etc. These exercises increase blood flow to the penis naturally and eliminate the risk of erectile dysfunction to a large extent.
Activating Pelvic Floor Muscles is a simple but important exercise to increase blood flow to the pelvic region. To perform this exercise-
- Lie down on the floor, keeping your feet flat, your knees slightly bent, and your arms on the sides.
- Exhale and contract the muscles of the pelvic floor three times.
- .Keeping muscle contracted, inhale and exhale three times.
- .Explore your body and identify the correct muscles involved while squeezing pelvis floor muscles so that you don’t target other muscle groups unknowingly.
However, apart from doing exercise to increase blood flow to groin, we can make healthy changes in our living style, such as
- Changing eating habits helps a lot to increase blood flow to the erectile tissue. We should take a healthy diet and avoid junk foods. The Mediterranean diet is a good example of a healthy diet. We should add Omega-3, vegetables rich in nitrates like turmeric, spinach, beets, etc., in our diet.
- We should maintain our weight and stay within the appropriate BMI range because obesity also leads to poor blood flow to the penis and thus increase the risk of erectile dysfunction.
- We should quit smoking and drinking alcohol because these narrow down our blood vessels and contribute to poor blood flow to the groin area.
- We should not take unnecessary stress because these also narrow down the blood vessels, lead to poor blood flow to the penis, and affect erection.
Some medicines recommended for treating erectile dysfunction and impotence in men are Cenforce 100 and Vidalista 20. These medicines boost the blood flow to the penile region, hence gaining and maintaining a solid erection. Generic Pharma USA is one such portal from where you can purchase any type of valid generic medicines online at a very affordable price.